Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just by the thought..

Just by the thought..
I have to go back to campus,it make me feel home sick.
Is weird everytime I come back I will not want to go back KL.
I really miss being at home,maybe cause I got pamper well.
Another day pass,just got back from my uncle party.
Lotsa of party lately. =3
Just by the thought make me confuse,
Something that bother me,
I'm not sure what is going on there,
trying to get thing right.
Will I fall into it again?
Insane.Mad.Crazy.Misses.Confuse.
Jess

1 comment:

  1. So is getting worst everyday, what about you? The way you talk, you ever respect me?
    Your parents dont even want to say anything? Who are you to say those stuffs? You are so unself center eh? Who is the one who cant even borrow her laptop when she is busy in the washroom? Its all about me eh? You never bother listening to suggestion about the room. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOUR ROOM. That's all. And that is so kind of you. So unselfish of u. Dont want talk then fine, since you dont really consider me as your sister. Dont need to backstab me around. Im not dumb.

    ReplyDelete