Saturday, December 5, 2009

Under the Shadow

I'm suffocating!
Stay under her shadow,
From don't know when start I was fighting to get my own light.
It was so long ago and it is still going on.
No matter what I have done, still trap under her.

Whenever I look up she is the only thing I can see.
Everyone will praise whatever she do,love what she do.
Whatever I do is always not good enough.
Sometime,drive myself to the edge to just to get their praise,
but it will never arrive.

I remember how I wish mum came along with me
when I first study at KL.
How they trusted her with almost everything.
Even she did wrong they will not scold or nag her as much as me.
Even I complaint how much about her,they will still help her.

How I wish they can open toward us!
The younger one are sufferring, yet they don't know.

Is true,they love us.
But they love her more till is so obvious.

Sad.

1 comment:

  1. helo.... still remember me ? anything i can feel for anything ...... u always use brain think for negative life.....i'm not feel u wrong .... cause me too ..... my friend always said me keep thinking negative.... but he let me know my self...forward self ... do your self.. don't always keep to think negative....turn be thinking positive and to fight it ... trust self can do it .....fed up? i feel u vry childish....thinking a negative for it...wish u can change it ... cause u study , i didin't study ...study can let a brain change a life ...... i trust u can but in your heart u only keep feel i can't i can't ...u say u busy in life... then i no disturb u yet ..cause i trust u u won't lie me ...i from start know u till now still trust u ... won't to change for it , u can be a good girl , and a good life study college not let u be alot stress , that is let u know alot knoweledge, i everyday worry about u, but today your wroted on your blog let me feel, heart pain!!! cause till now u still never change , fun in college cause u can play can know alot friend and can get alot knowledge...but i really don't know y u keep think negative....wish u can change it and i tell u ... i will company with u whatever what r u thingking about .... hate me or anything i keep won't leave u alone....u can feel u lonely,cause alot friend beside u, u still feel u lonely .. no comment for me , u r vry not a lonely person....please don't write u is lonely again .... u have family , have your good best gf, and have me .. if u want go out with me whatever what time also can .. i won't to reject u ....

    ReplyDelete