Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just me!!

So today I really have the mood to call up everyone.
Well almost everyone.
Just asking how are them and their life.
Uh~ Miss it so much!!
Just like a small catch up time.

Rean is worry of money like asual.
Kimmy is abit sick but still doing good.
Mr.A is busy with assignment but still does know who I am.
Well, still is a mess with him. ><
Tou I did miss him much lately.

So jealous of Yang.
Having everything in hand.
I did ask him out for movie,well is he say he will go with me.
Cute guy,he have to get permit from his gf to go out wit his ex gf.
Haha. Jo said is a safe move.
Cause exs are dang dangerous!!
Hey,FYI I'm as innocient as an angel.
God,Bullshit much.
But I really only treat him as my best best guy friend.
Well,he is my first love and the guy who knew my well, as I can say.

Okay,my job! Yesh!
Mr Kim the big bos said that I'm good.
Dang! =)
I really love being good in my job.
Tou it might get bored later on.
But I know that there will be more thing for me to learn.
So I have keep moving forward!!
FYI~ A new guy in the office again!!
Well,shy but cute. Not so good look but friendly!
I'm guess Kelvin will be jealous till dead!!
Me only update with the new guy but not him!
:P Sorry Kev!! Is just work I guess..

Flash back!!
I'm not suppose to get addicted to work!!
Hello!! Study first!!
Hell ya,I havent even start my studies!
Dang! I just got news from Mr.A the final maybe at August!!
Well,congrats to me!! :(
Anyway,I planing to have all my saturday off.
So that I can have some time to do my studies.
Crossing finger if I do so!! Haha.

BTW if ever the final end before 16 I might get a chance to go to....
PARIS!!! OH MY GOD!!!
AND IS HALF PRICE!!!
Damn I'm really hoping I get this chance to go...
but the final date till now have to setle in yet..
That suck!!

Today,my sister went wild!!
Creating our own halloween!
With an apple and an orange!
Haha,is funny.With picture attched but will do update it soon.

So far this is it.
Night!

XOXO,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment