Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dilemma!

Dilemma!
Whenever I'm driving home from work,my mind will fly away. Really AWAY.
So it came back to dilemma again.
Love? Miss? Hate?

Mouth saying can forget. Yet, the mind have flash back here and there. & the
worst is heart are heavy to put it down.

Came out with an idea, putting everything in a box and hiding it in deep in my mind.

Found out that the person grow in you from the deep, every little thing they do or said by that person will either kill you by what that they do & what they said.

One more fly away moment is during my shower.

Thinking in crap all of a sudden I remember I have to go for my X-ray tomorrow!
CRAP!

I'm scare!! Operation coming soon! T^T

In a month time, I will be free from my working life!
I will be free for a month, but still have to go for part time & study in next month!!

Breaking free!!

I wanna go holiday,club & beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment