Saturday, June 29, 2013

219th Stops

It have been a month over here at the Uk. It is so overwhelm that I still cant believe I have made it here.

Went on alot of weekend trip that is huge eye opening. The place are so beautiful and awesome. Vintage plus nature is a total different feel.

Beside enjoying the scenery of course there is always involve with shopping! Well, I'm a mini shopaholic! Guilty as said, I bought some cheap clothes and jeans as well, things here are cheaper during summer sale. With the big word SALE, make my hand itchy. Lol!

UK is full of green and animal! Everywhere is trees and there is so many park! As a Malaysian, we are so scare of the sun but yet in the UK I enjoy sunbathing! The weather here is something like Genting during the night time, but here is during the day! The night is ice cold and sometime it get colder if is raining. Slowly I'm getting use to it, here we learn to appreciate the sun rather than complaint. ∩__∩

My shopping haul so far!

When the sun is out this is what we do!

Weekend trip to Mancester.


Trip to Withby, fish village. It was breathtaking!

First field trip to Hull city.

Camwhoring in class when sir was teaching! Guilty! >3<


No comments:

Post a Comment