Thursday, March 26, 2009

What The Fuck...

The assignment was given as a group,
Hello is a GROUP...
The thing you should do just do it la...
the died-line is tomorrow and still don't wish to do,
so by doing this is a smart move??
Well if you think is a good thing go ahead with it..

Always say not good in it,sure forever will not good lor...
Words hanging there said want to improve but not doing anything...
Just use the brain that was given to you...
Sure you can do it de but the choice have been made... is NO.

If a small joke you can't take it then I don't know what you can take??
I did not know that the food is not for you,all I remember is you never like that thing...
So I was just trying to help...
If you can't take my way of seeing thing is not my fault...
It is your problem...
Don't always act like the whole world 'hutang' you...

There is no one even care what you want... beisde your parents
Don't always rely on people thinking everyone will help you...
Use your given brain,only lazy people will be stupid...

FYI- one day you all will know how it feel when a friend is talk without using the brain...
Today you may have hurt me and hated me...
I was hurt for your information...
But the hate you have will never hurt me..
It will stay with you,not me..
I will just get over it and have the scar that havebeen tatoo by you..
but you will always have the feeling that you hate me,due to
I asking you to do the assignment...

Thank you for putting us in risk and the friendship I used to have...
I hope you are happy with the thing you did and said today...
All the best in the future,hoping you will not meet someone like yourself..
Thank you for making me learn that sometime friend,
we know for every long also will hurt you like hell...

Thank you for those who stay,comfort me..
Even if you sat there and listen yet you never said anything...
You know who you are... I will remember you forever...
You are a very good friend...
You be a very good preson in the future all the best to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment