Monday, March 30, 2009

My weekend~

28th Mac 2009
On this day it is very meaningful day...
Everyone it was the earth hours,May Kuan birthday,
grandpa belated birthday party...

We have seafood for dinner,it was the best dinner ever...
All of us eat till bao bao go home...
All bloated stomach go home...
That time after we finish the dinner was around 8 plus...
Once we reach home, Jie took the cake out for grandpa...
Then we all was in a hurry due to the time is tick very fast...

We go into fast forward mood....
Off light,sing song blow out the cake and cut and eat...
Then we go count down for the earth hour...
Actually should be two house off-ing the light,
but in fact only one...
My aunt house downstair never off cause they playing mahjong
my house upstair jie jie and nigel playing maple so never off...

So disappoint ar...
The whole hour I was sitting in living room talking to my baby...
and after talking I sat there doing some reading with a portable lamp..
using battery.. ^^


29th Mac 2009

In the morning ,like every sunday in my family...
My parent,mei mei and me go for breakfast...
Then mei mei have her swimming lesson at 11,
mum wanted to go jusco cause got sales...
Me have to stay home cause I going to have my coursework on wednesday...

Then was studying the whole afternoon...
Then xixi call saying she will be going down to KL today...
She say she want to study wor...
Then I went to her house around 6 plus...
Waited for her,cause she go to her ah ma house...
I fall asleep in her house... ^^
Around 7 plus she reached home and they shower for abit...
Around 8 we have our dinner...

Wah the dinner was nice...
9 people eat 9 dishes...
Seafood again, but different type of cooking...
Yummy~
Then her dad send us down to my KL house..
Around 1 plus we fall asleep d~ ^^

30th Mac 2009
Early in the morning around 7.45am
I woke up then I with xixi go to campus to hand in the assignment..
Came back to the house and fall asleep again...
Till 11.30 Hon Un say want to come over study...
Guess what with him and XiXi here,no way they study...
They playing like monkey now in my house... -.-'
Anyway I study till want to go crazy d....

No comments:

Post a Comment