Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Long story~

14 of september, my house haved a BBQ party..
So we all have fun I think,my friend was there so is my sis's friends

*Bink*
The party only like started in a bink of eye the food *tink tink*
Gone..
Finish already..very scary o.. all like dinosaur..
So what to do have to ask people to get more food lor..
After all this crisis there is one more on the way..

Second crisis is hearing from KY he kinda have a small accident,
he hurt he wrist and till today his hands is big..
Like piggy hand..due to the blood I think..

Third crisis is hearing from KY again,
his motor key was place at the motor since afternoon..
Is like OMG.. when we go over his motor is gone..
So we went to the police station straight..
MySpace


After all this crisis,and the party also ended..
Then I and Ling start to study from 1am till 4 am...
Woo is damn tired d after the party..
But have to still study lor..
MySpace




Sis's friends at the backyard..


At my balcony.. becareful guys,someone might call 999 o..


Head up..a shoot from balcony..


Cheers up guys.. the drinks for the nights..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I cooked spaghetti for all my friends at home,as their dinner..
My sis then was asking why I so good cook for them?
Guess what I can not really answer that..
I don't know why I did that too..
Anyway,KY help alot too..Thank you KY..
The spaghetti was nice.. ^^
X.O.X.O

No comments:

Post a Comment