Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Was kick off bed this morning..
Lian was a kicker and snatcher,I guess..
She practicality kick me up and still do kicking even I'm up..

Woke up about 7am..
Don't have the mood to study for my second last paper..
Was in the holiday mood d..
We are like planning a trip when exam is not even over yet..
Basically still in WIP..

Then once I woke up and is stuck with Xi lappie,
guess what.. Gossip Girl time..
I was glue to the bed with her lappie,even Lian was kicking me..
MySpace

Till around 11 am when everyone was up and getting ready to go campus..
Des,KY,Xi and me went MCD to have our brunch even though is 12.30
Then we all decide to come over to my house to study..
So at first was only Des,KY,Jayson,Joyce, and me..
After awhile it end up,quater of the class was in my house..

It is just like a mini close party..
It was fun,
*tink*
The light bulb was brighten..
Des and I was like thinking why not throw one more party,
before the sem start..
Well this plan was WIP again,due to exam..

So we are still processing the plan all..
So once there is a confirmation guy you will be inform..
In the mean time stay tune..
X.O.X.O
MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment