Friday, October 9, 2009

The Beginning!

The whole new beginning of life.
A new page of life.

So this week is my first week back from my holiday,
Things seem fine here beside the timetable I'm having now.
This first week is more relaxing then the coming ones.
Only lectures and english class need to be attend.

Yesterday,gone out with Ming Hui and Vien,
I haven't see them since like forever!!
Missed them,and just nice I met Vien and this idea pop up,
going out with them for lunch.

We did! But just not lunch but movie!
Yeah! My favorite! movies!
So we went for Sorority Row!
It was a freaking scary movie!
The whole cinema was screaming like hell!
But it was nice!

Tonight we went pasar malam to have dinner and a small shopping!
Then we plan to have movie night!
We went to KLCC to have sorrogate!
It was BORING!
I almost fall asleep in my comfie chair with my baby bear in hand!

So now I'm gossiping with gossip girl season 3!
In love with this drama now!

So have a very good night or good morning everyone!
X.O.X.O

No comments:

Post a Comment