Sunday, October 25, 2009

Unacceptable

This thing happen just now not very long ago.
I just got to know this news.
This news come to me like a gust of big wind.
Hitting me in the face.
Never think of it will happen but it have.
Half of me is really happy for you,
But the other half is like what the hell have happen.
MySpace
Like what I have been told,it already happen and nothing can be changed.
Well I guess the only way is just to take it but I need time.
Will I lose you? You told me you will not leave me,and I trust you.
But there is too many feeling going all around.

Please take very good care of my BFF heart.
She is a very nice girl,if you dare to do anything like what he have done.
You will die! Very hard~!
MySpace
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I been very stress lately.
After my result came out,I been stressing about it.
But not infornt of my friends.
I didnt do very well in it,kinda disappointed in it.

I thought I can forget about it when hang out with friends,
but I gues not really.
I got home is even stress-er! Parents.. Haix
Cant they understand?
I did study but my paper is all in one day~!
I can study full of this sub the other will not study so much.
During exam I hardly sleep.

So stress for result is one story the others,
they always said once I come back this cant use that cant use.
They know how damn sensitive I am!
So I have a break down.
MySpace

Sometime I just so hate my self.
I am so useless..

Kinda lonely.
After all this happen I figure out.
Hey how to process all this?? I wanted to find someone to talk to.
Beside my BFF now,cause this is about her.

I have someone in mind yet is a unreachable and untouchable person.
I miss you

3 comments: