Sunday, November 22, 2009

New gossp. Life

Haiyo yo. I know I very long never update. So here I am. ^^
So so,the lately gossip.

The love bird,got some down matter that it is hard to slove.
It did not end up good,as I can say.
When he tell me he was going to break the relationship I was not shock.
I dont know why too,it is that like my six sense have told me.
So I was very calm listening to his reason.
But is a sudden news to her. So as her darling I sure know what she thinking and need.

When near to the pool to cry but was chase by the guard. To the garden.
Start to talk and talk and talk.
Kim come over and start to talk and listen too.
The end is she wanted to go to talk to him face to face.
So we three girl go over to his place and everything was pour out.
Finally. *Clap Clap* It was a happy ending.
Things was settle and done.
Love bird, try to talk dont run away.
Kim and me always here to help if you two fall. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to me!

* Three cheers for me*
My bali trip at last was on!
It was cancel and postponed so many time. *sad*
But the trip was in my most busy week of all my study week!
Assignment deadline was everywhere.
Is like land boom. Scary!
Anyhow I did try to help as much as I can before leaving.
So the trip was enjoying.
Though I only get to be on land not sea.
Grands,worry about water. So have to avoid water.

Did lotsa shopping! Learn how to chop the seller in price form.
Haha. I did a good job in it.

So is roughly things like that.
TTFN.
X.O.X.O

No comments:

Post a Comment