Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Depression!

So~ well~ today result is out.!
2 plan for me to go with.
My result have chosen da second one for me.
I'll be havin a year of holiday + work.
Parents got sad.
But they're being strong.

I'm sad but I cant really show it on my face.
Is just all inside!
Hearing friends going up adv,it's killin me softly.
When I got to know my result I went into depression
in da toi toi almost an hours.

I was all lost and blur.
I really hate myself for doing stuff like this.
Yeah,I know I have to live with it.
At least let me have time to be sad.

It was shock to hear from him.
At least he have da heart to care abit for me.
It make me all melt up and confuss.
Sudden it feel like that feel again.
But well I know it will fade away anytime.
We no longer have hope.

Sign off,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment