Friday, June 11, 2010

Lil deep dark sercet of mine!!

I never one anyone to know about it.
It is really deep inside.

They became like this is cause of no change in him.
He is still him,and he will be the same forever in my postion. (mum said)
Is true. If you dont wish to change nothing can be done.

I think mum have enough d,since I was small they were going on with the same topic.
I'm this big,they no longer have to be together cause of us.
Only Sherlyn will be sad cause this happen when she was so young.
My mum said " I'm suffering."
I wanted to stop it,and the only way is to do so.

I dont know how to face my dad now.
Looking at him,I'm thinkin of other things that he have done.
He is a good father no denial, but not a good husband I guess.
He have promise but no promises have been hold.

My mum think is time to let go,put an end toward all.
She is not happy,so is my dad.

Tough is hard on me, but I have told myself I cant be selfish anymore.
They have done enough for us.
Is time for them to do something for themself.
Is their life.

Is happy that I really get to talk to Xi.
She really can make thing so much easy for me to accept.

Life have to go one.
The things still happening.
Yet I still have to put on a smile mask to face the world.


Sign off,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment