Sunday, December 12, 2010

Busy busy sundae~~

Oohaiyo again~
Lately me love to blog! Why,I also dont know.
Wahaha~ Maybe cause I'm free.

So lets see today story.

Morning when over to Tzu Chi to help out in sticking grain on the red packet,
that red packet is like a blessing from Master Cheng Yen.
After going there for the second time,I do understand what they are doing.
All the good deeds they are doing really helps people around the world.
Though not much for me to do for now,but I still will go over to helps if is needed.
I kinda like dear holding my hand walking round town.
It felt nice & comfortable.
People at Tzu Chi also starting to name me as Ah Keat's girlfriends.
Hehe~ Happy?? Yes I'm!!

So after helping out,dear bring me along to eat bak ku teh with his friends.
Hehe~~ Me craving for that very long ago,at last get to eat.
Ngek ngek.


So after a fruity morning & noon.
I still have to leave my dear side~ o(﹏╥)o
Because he got appointment with his brother for watch a game at KL.
So I gotta go home and grow mushroom.

Around 7pm, Hehe, dear text-ed me~ xp
Happy!! So text text text,suddenly a miss call~
Guess who is it??!??!?!

Still gotta say,he lazy to text d or maybe going to out of credit d.
So I called him back, talk talk talk & crap crap crap!!

Hehe~ Can you feel the love around me??
Can right?
I hope my little love with spin around you too~

Remember hor~ I ♥ you too~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment