Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Plans & Secrets!

Haiyo yo~~
Today is a holiday but I'm so bored~~
Haix updated the new Explorer but cant publish my post,sad.
So now end up with google chrome,it is something like the new Explorer.
Me still in WIP of figuring out this new window. Xp

So lately I'm being weird.
My emotion is like wave,up & down non stop.
Even dear also start to say me being weird.
But I just can't help it,me is always like this.

*Secret*
For the past past few night,I always dream of getting marry with Andy.
Hahaha~ I'm over joy to have this dream,there is a bad part & good part.
Well around 80% wishing it will happen. ^_^ Yet other part worry to die if, If there is anything happen. *Praying hard we will be well* Cause I do really love him.
End up now I have no gut to think about it anymore.

Anyhow, I just want to enjoy now & the time I have with him cause for now, he is all I want for now.
And I will let faith work its way on us. Hehe.


So for the next coming plans are!
Ta-da~

゚゚º Evelyn's birthday coming up on this Sunday,12th of December. Still planing to go dinner anot.

゚゚º Going on a my family trip on christmas,this trip I will be away from 23th to 26th of December.This also maybe giving dear time to miss me?!?! Haha~ never know right? ╮(╯_╰)╭

゚゚º Then it will be my grandma birthday,which me & dear planing to make the relationship official by then we will be in the state of 5 months.

゚゚º Chinese New Year!!! Woohoo~ The day I have been waiting for. As for this day,plan is still TBC.






No comments:

Post a Comment