Thursday, June 2, 2011

Quietness - 26th May

Having a heavy hearted not as in saying good bye to anyone. Just the heavy heart of not even talking or moving for today. The sky is cloudy today after a morning shower from above. Maybe this is why I felt heavy maybe my heart was out playing and got itself wet by the weather this morning.

My morning was kinda cranky cause of a last min pop up of dont have a car to use. But it all fade away in awhile. Go on with life. It was quiet during the ride in the car with my baby brother cousin. We dont really talk much cause is morning. It only will be reopen at noon time for the talking. So the office was quiet for the whole morning while I stuck one of the earphone in my ear to distract me from the quietness.

I'm not good with quietness, I will intend to make things noisy but not today. Music and me goes along very well,they always keep me entertain so that I will not feel bored with my jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment