Friday, June 10, 2011

Rest In Peace!

It has been day 3 without you around me. No doubt it is hard to forget you had even come into my life. But I have to forget you,to save myself some pride and ease myself some pain. I have to stand back up fast,people all around got worry for me. As I see you,there is not pain in you. I guess is a good thing. But for me this is just me. I will lay there not moving so I wouldnt feel the pain.

I wouldnt be there long, I have already start packing up the memories of us. Even though,the hard time I have with you which you never & will not know, there is the happy ones which cheers me up. I leave you with only footprint & a scar. I guess this scar will not be deeper than your last one, you dont feel much for me I guess for you to come to this decision. The scar you given me will be the deeper among my others. That is for true.

The love I have for you is insane till I feel that I'm not me. But I guess I'm just not the one who you should love and be with. So I will try to let you go but just your footprint & scars will stay with me. So far I'm seeing you are being better without me,so I'm guessing is a good start for you.

That why from the begining for all this I have told you, I hate FOREVER this words. You told me this words when you asked me to be your girlfriend. I took the word too hard. I tot you will love me as I love you. Now things have became clear.

Our heart just cant match up. You wish me getting a boy who love me? Then did you ever loved me?? Think properly before you wish someone. I never going to wish you that cause I love you till I dont wanna let go. But I will. One day. All the things you said to people, is true I'm. & I'm proud of it,cause, why?? You never see the real me in me. So I dont blame you. If you think you did then I will be slient like now.

Removing everything does not mean it remove all the pain & hurt you giving me. The scar will stay from now till the end of my life. So you can remove everything material from me. But not this,I will still remember for what you have give me & given me. This is not in a bad way, just that you will be like a tatoo to me. Always there.

I dont wanna put you in a bad place,just like others. I put you in the part of where you are part of my growing stage. Something I have to go though to be a better person. No doubt you have open my eyes wider to see this world. I also learn how to see things from your point of view. To you I might not be mature. But I know I have & will be growing in a mature lady one day.

I have cry & I think I will still be in this mood for sometime, due to the knowing of you leaving me just like that. But this I promise you, I will be smile like last time again. The cute little smile I have. But anyhow, things you have it last time will be staying in the past. I'm not sure is who dont have the luck to be with who. But if you ever come back to be friend with me, I will always welcome you with a open heart. If you never want to come back it will be okay with me. I mostly will be dead for you. To ease your pain.

For all this crap of mine,is something I want to let out. If you are hurt by this,I'm happy now. Cause I feel like shit & hurt too. But in future please do forgive me. Cause this is my shit. Sorry.

-RIP-
Memories of Andy Lim & Jesslyn.
22th Aug 2010 - 7th June 2011
With love.

No comments:

Post a Comment