Thursday, December 1, 2011

185th Stops.

Going insane with all the assignments.
Almost every night  burning midnight oil just to finish them! ><

So lately all I can think of is my studies (Well,half of it =P ), it is no long as easy as diploma.
That are few standard  have to live in. But I still trying to get there.
Producing something more advance instead of diploma.

Ohya, I got my cert! Officially I'm a diploma holder! =3
So now have to strive for my advance so I get to go UK!

But having some human problem for now.
Disturbing course mate I have.
Not trying to complaint much, but is have became kinda a trouble for others too.
I think not only I'm the who is facing it.
But I really cant stand this fellow. I already got bored talking to him!
Please someone go tell him!

So being single make me kinda slutty, what do that mean??
Is just almost every guy I see and if there is good feeling toward him,
I will be all crazy and insane!
Change guy to guy, of course I know I will not have a huge chances with all those guys.
They are too good to be mine! They deserve better than me. Haha.

Starting to get scare of putting my heart out there.
Already is the 3rd strike, kinda learn my lesson.
Plus it hurt too much from the last one.
Maybe there might not be a guy out there for me.
Maybe I should stop looking.

I'm not sure. About this matter.
I'm telling myself to focus on studies,then maybe career?
Then what?? I'm lost! I'm like a bunny hopping in a circle going no where.
Need some guidance!

Oh,good news! I have already got numb toward him! Good thing right?
Cause I no long need to linger around his FB,thinking of him and feeling guilty!
Can count as I have move on?!?
But there is still fear to open the profile at FB or seeing him posting things.
Whenever I check for update I wish I dont see anything about him!
A little bit more time, I guess.

Okay,time for bed.
Little poppy is enjoy the view from balcony. Looking at late night cars and bike pass by.
She such a cute and messy little thing. =3

No comments:

Post a Comment