Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last post on 2011! Happy New Year!

Is the end of the year! What have happen,happen for a reason. I have forgiven everything have pass and learn the lesson I have to learn from mistake! So let's start a brand new year!

So been bored up at home with my sis and cousin. We each facing our own lappy instead of counting down. That is so bored! >_<'' Out of fun!

Ever see 3 girls which are afraid of one cockroach?!?! This is what had happen just now. One cockroach have came over to party with us at home! =.='' We have a hell of a party by spraying and screaming like crazy people! =3 It was insane yet funny!! The reaction we give was hilarious!

So even though is my exam month, today is a holiday for everyone. So the same with me. I haven't start any yet,but I will get to that soon! =3

So here wishing world peace and please don't be the end of the world yet. I just started to be alive!! =3
God bless everyone and have a fruity year!! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment