Saturday, April 21, 2012

192nd Stops

Hie there bubbly~

Since I'm have abounding time, there are some activities to be accomplish. That is watching all the movies that are premier on April, so let's go from the goods one to the so so ones. Of course, this rating is my own perception, not all agree with me but this is how I rated them.

9/10  Battleships, best in action! Through out the whole movie my heart were like jumping up and down! It was so exciting! The flow on the movie is good, it even make me jump up in the end! * awkward, lucky I was in way back of seat so no one see I did that.*  For this movie it a MUST watch!

8/10 Mirror, Mirror, fairy tales comes alive and there are some changes in the story line from the original one, it make it even better and funnier of course.

8/10 John Carter, a olden day story twist touch with high technologies and also connecting with planet Mars.

7/10 The Hunger Game, learning how too survive in a historical game that have been on going.

6/10 We Are Not Naughty,teenagers and family facing problems in life and how did they overcome it and also been grateful with what they have.

As for now I'm waiting for Avenger! Can't wait for it~ =3

Adjoining to that, I also got inspired by countless of videos from Youtube. There is one in particular I would really wanna share with all.


This is so true! ONLY IN MALAYSIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment