Thursday, April 26, 2012

193rd Stops

Being sick for almost a week now. Still having some small cough and sneezing here and there but really hope I can get well soon! I miss all the yummy food. Making my mouth so watering now,just thinking of it. But when I think of my medicines it stop. >_<
So bound at home with nothing much to eat, I did lost a little bit of weight, but still a long way for me to go. =3

So today I was feeling better and I was so jumpy to get out of the house. Just nice mami call up for early lunch and we went out to Jusco for lunch. E and me did something crazy, we sent mami for her massage appointment with dadi then we went back to Jusco again. Haha. Crazy us. We sisters when crazy in Sasa shop getting alot of products. =3

I'm a girl who hardly make up but I have this eager to try it out. So that was it I play with the make up for the whole afternoon. I sound lame I know, but I will be a better girl very fast. =3

Going back to college really soon. I'm gonna miss my holidays again. =3

No comments:

Post a Comment