Monday, May 21, 2012

197th Stops


To me friendship is part of my life, no man stand alone. Always having a shoulder to lay on when you cry and when you are tired or even one extra smiling mouth beside is a blessed gift. I do appreciated all the friends that stand by me thru out my life time so far, everyone of them have teach me life value in life.

 Thus every friendship have to go thru some test to prove itself, first is maintaining one friendship, then the difference of each other and also accepting each other flaws. This process I went thru with my best friend X, we dont really did argue about it before but we do sit and talk about the flaw we have and try to change.

Touch wood,we went well. =3 Sometime it feel like a friendship is just like having a relationship, both party have to put in effort and have to be open minded so that small matter does not effect the friendship.
Holding on too much of the past is useless cause is already in the past and if the matter not out in the open how does other put in effort to solve it? No one can move forward with an unsolved problem.

In the month of May which is this month is the first month I met my best friend, X. We have been with each other for 5 years! The things we went thru is tremendous,happy sad,pain,hate, almost everything, haha. I'm very bless to have found her, she is the next things to my all my sister, one important person in my life. =3


22.10.2011 me and her. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment