Friday, April 3, 2009

Facing problem.. Need a solution~

Why is it so hard for me to trust him??
Why I can trust others but not him??
Why I am always thinking what is he doing??
Why I am like so lost without him??
Is he the one?
Is he that important?

I always do try to trust him,
everytime I convict myself to trust him,
in the end I will end up with where I started...

Maybe is cause we are still new??
I don't really know what to do...
I am new too... It is hard for me...
I wish I can trust him with all my heart...
I always try to be stronger and independent,
but after meeting him I become so weak..

Why am I always the one who dissappoint poeple who love me?
Why can't I do better?
Why is it so hard to study?

Having a very very short sem...
Lots of test,mid-term,courseworks...
Lots to study,remember and eat in...
I really can't stand see the love one of my get hurt by me..
I feel really bad...
Sometime I just hate myself so much~

Why am I like this??

No comments:

Post a Comment