Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Days

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

Got a message from a friend,
The message make me very happy..
Cause when he is having trouble he still remember me..
Even though we bullshit alot,but it make me happy..
He don't treat me as cold as last time..
At least we joking and bullshiting..
I confess something to him..
And have guessed the answer but I just think I should say it out..
And we are friends now I think..
No matter what is the end,
telling him and having him here make everything ok..
And it make me being very happy and being in a very good mood..
I went to have my hair cut..
Kinda short,but well I like it..
thinking maybe keep it longer then can have other style later..
Then gone out with mum..
To get some new clothes..
But now at home resting cause not very well..

Can't wait for tuesday..
I can feel the crazyness and the happy I going to have..
^^ going to celebrate Yoon Chi belated birthday..
Kimichi will be going sure fun..
Hoping hon un and ray will be coming..
without them no fun lor..
Miss them.. ^^
New song that I'm loving it~
  • Falling for you by Colbie Caillet
  • Be with you by Akon
  • No boundaries by Keri Allen
  • Goodbye by Kristinia Debarge
  • Zero Gravity by David Archuleta
  • I gotta Feeling by Black Eyes Peas
  • I wanna by The All-American Reject
  • You belong with me by Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment