Friday, August 7, 2009

Present Life..

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

The present life I am having now~
TARC world war 3 coming soon..
Why so fast?
We just finished all the assignment,coursework and presentation..
Hardly have time to play and rest yet..
But the day is getting nearer and nearer..
It is making me go crazy~
Week by week it fly by..
Can someone freeze the time for me?
It is not easy..
For me life is getting harder each day,
more and more obstacle infornt of me..
Very mess up in my life..
Studies,friends,and guys..
Is killing me..
Sometime thinking having someone virtual that understand me,
is a good thing..
But when having someone intangible well think is not so good..
Cause too much thing to explain and say..

Don't really like to explain myself to someone I don't like..
And if that person ask more,I will get piss off..
Cause everyone have a life,so I don't have to tell you everything if I don't feel like too..
So stop asking~ When I am ready I will tell..

So lately class have a newly couple just born..
Congrats to them.. Hoping everything go well with them..
^^
I am still thinking should I start to talk to my friend,
about things that have been haunting me?
Cause I scare if I say d,I will lost them..
Sometime I think I really suck cause like only me having problem..
Don't know how and what to do..

----> Count down <----
27 days till the war arrive
3 of sept 2009
------------------------
Attention to all TARCianz..
All the best in exam~ Good luck everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment