Monday, August 3, 2009

Imperfect

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥
This word have drill in all of our head since we are small..
Yes,in this world there are no human perfect..
Everyone of us is learning to be better but not perfect yet.

We are just the same..
Telling you this about you,just try to listen,
and be better but not blaming on the person..
That is your mouth so is up to you to say what you want about me..
I can not stop you..
But sometime I just so sad,cause you don't understand at all..
It is just tired to keep explaining what I do..

I know what I want and needs..
You too have your life but it seem like you are lost in it..
The words hanging there saying you know..
but the truth is you know nothing..

Sick of being control by people..
Sick of explaining so much..
Sick of those *!@# poeple around
It is making me sick..

No comments:

Post a Comment