Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sorry! I'm sorry!

I got a friend she is very internal type. Things happen and she hardly tell people about it, as a freiend of hers,sometime I just hope she can open up and tell people,cause keep everything inside is hard. Sometime thing leave undone and unsaid is not for the best but the worst,cause the turth will never come out.

Yesterday,we talk alot. Chia came up with one conclusion. We actually don't really each other very well.

Haix,it is sad. I feel guilty cause half of this issue is came from me. Very sorry to everyone I hurt! Especially,her.sorry.

The happy thing is I finish my paper today!
Get to fly high d~!

After finish my paper,there is two people I wanted to hug and jump with most!
Mr.CY and Sir.A my two prefect guy.Haha.

Signing off
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment