Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thought of the day.

Gotta change!
Plan to complaint less.
Talk less.
Act less.
Hate less.
Care more.
Listen more.
Real more.
Love more.

Is time for me to give up on being perfect and start being myself,stop judging myself and be nicer to myself,learning to accept the fact that I cant change and change the ones with a positive attitude.I have to start accepting what I have,and try being happy with where I am with who I am and what I have.Gotta make positive thinking a habit!


I'm not sure what my friend is planing to do is the right thing,I talked about it and everyone;mean my sis and mum ask me to advise her not to do so. Is not the time yet,is too early. How to tell your friend this when is seem happy and have wanted to do the thing she have decided. I really don't know how to tell her or talk to her,cause I really want her to be happy. She seem to be in a happy place now. All I can do is wish her all the best and be there for her all the time supporting her.

No comments:

Post a Comment