Saturday, January 30, 2010

To my Friends.

Everythings just don't lost it way easy,it will make lotsa of turn and come back to you.

Like this lesson I have learn,I wanted to keep the truth but it still come around and hit me in the face. I still have to face it and tell the truth to her,no more running,it will make things worst.


Yesterday I got a msg from ray,saying she will not break the friendship with me,this is something that I'm worry about,got so moody when I saw her msn knowing the trust of ours have been broken by me. After getting this msg I feel a big rock have been kick away,so I will face her with all the truth even though my brain have block all the memory.

You said you are a loser,as my thinking though this is a issue it is not a bad one. We never say anything of leaving you,sometime things that the spotlight have shine on is not a bad thing. This may be a change in the friendship,into a better and stronger one. Studies,you are doing good in it,but not yet the best this is up to you to decision to work harder on it or just being average. Love,don't have to worry. He love you dearly,just keep up with all the talking and loving you will be fine. Friends,thing will be better if issue of ours is settle.

Guy you all are everything to me,so promise me we will stick with each other forever.
Please,we have and will settle everything out k.

Signing off,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment