Friday, November 5, 2010

5th nov

First of all happy holiday all~~
Though is holiday still have to wake up in the morning to go breakfast with parents.
So waited for DD from yoga,but never get news from him,
so end up we 4 girls,mami,eve,sher & me decided to go without him. xp
We plan to go Oldtown.

FML my sweetie got hit on the butt!!
Fuck that car really badly~!! Hit my sweetie d still flee!!
Now sweetie's butt is with scars~~ *heartbroken*
I got your car plate number stupid car!!
But mami dont allow us to do anything. T^T
Then when we plan to go to others place to eat cause Oldtown is full,
the neighbour aunty open the car door and hit my sweetie again!!!
*burst* by that time if not cause of mami is beisde me I going to show her my finger!!
Still dare to turn over and smile at me!! Arhhh!! Damn!!

Fuuu~~~ *breath in & out*

Lucky thing is I get to go out with dear~
Yii~
I know dear will love to stay home to sleep on holiday~
But he still came out with me for movie~ ^^
We watch MegaMind.
Well is funny but abit childish =.=, we are like two big kid go watch cartoon~ xp




So after the movie,we went over to BT, K3K, for lunch.
After that we went over to one of the India uncle house for a visit.
Hee-hee~ the uncle is funny, keep making fun of dear!
Then for the first time,dear let me hang around his house for around an hours.
Though we just sit talk abit and watch TV it was comfii enough.

Falling deeper n deeper d!!
I don't want and will not want to let you go,Andy Lim!!
Hee-hee.



No comments:

Post a Comment