Sunday, November 14, 2010

Yesterday & Today!

So last night gotta meet up with my peeps~!!
Woohoo~ it is fun to meet up with them but not someone I guess.
Haha~We said is helping her to celebrate birthday but the truth is not.
Hoho~

Is nice once in awhile see my peeps.
Gotta find more time for them~
=3

So there is something on my mind after yesterday hearing to what xi said. She will be mostly going back to study, yet me; I'm still blur. I'm not sure will I be going back. Part of me doesnt really feel like studying cause I know how sucks I'm,yet a part of me wanna still enjoy the study life again. If I choose to go back what will happen to me and Andy?? Haix..

Is breaking my brain into pieces.
I havent plan to tell dear anything about it yet.
Cause I,myself also not sure what I can do.
>_<'''

So today was a very bored Sunday!!
Waking up early due to the noise from my cousin room!! Ishh!!
7am in the morning I got waken up for that!!
So forcing myself back to sleep till around 9am.
Lay in bed as normal till almost noon!! xp

Breakfast-not that happy cause of parent small fight.
Went Giant to get pendrive! =3
Watched movie & online in room!
Then to Jusco to repair Jo watch end up spend money again!

Coming new year me got alot of clothes..
Gosh if mami see them I worry she will faint!!
Hahaha~

But me still thinking to get that DP bag that I love very much?!?!?!?!?
>_<'' xp

No comments:

Post a Comment