Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Story for Today

I'm freaking sad today~
Got a message from Eve saying I talk bad about her.
After getting the message I called her but she rejected my call.
In the end I was not the one who say those things.
I don't even get a sorry.
It does even mean anything to me anymore.
Cause after how she said things to me I'm just speechless.

Things have done will not be able to turn back. This I learn it the hard way.
So I try my very best to talk Eve out of things she plan to do will lead her to this road of mine.
But she always never get it in. I'm almost giving up on her,my limit have reach.
She is a big girl to think for herself, nothing more to say.

MySpace




Another part of my life which will not stop till I say stop.

That will be my work.
Is like everyday also this busy.
Plus I gotta put up with a crazy biatch at work,more tired than ever.

As time goes by,she is really be a biatch.
Non stop with her freaking bad mouth & with somemore a baby in the tummy. >_<''





Partner for life!

Am not sure did I change anot??
Becoming into a monster of not bothering my friends,or is just me being always like this.
This I'm not sure. But I did not mean to dump my friend over my boyfriend or my works.
Sometime, just one side of the weight is heavier than the other side.
I'm & will do try my very best to find a way within myself to balance it up.
I know my peeps have been standing by me for the past 2 years

& will do be with me for the many years to come.
We go through alot of rains & sun together~

Please don't get sad if I did not call ya.
Though I did not but you will always be with me in my heart.
Love ya kau kau~


MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment