Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Guess what ?!?!

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

Well..thinking what to guess eh.. ^^
I am at klang now.. Haha..
Tomorrow going back to KL d..
Very lame right thinking.. is ok my family also think that..

So wonder why am back?
Tell you ar..cause today is Xi Xi grandma birthday..
So they having dinner,well want to send a girl back home alone..
It is impossible...
So I tag along,this time I was the driver..
She was having a very bad headache..
So have to rest rest lor..but how to know..
We gossiping so much till reach home -.-"
Pei seh o Xi~ ^^

Well,got home now,relaxing now..
Haha,finished my assignment..
Every little burden of my is lower down..
But the biggest stone is still in the fornt..
I will try to move that away ASAP~
Hoping I can do it too.. ^^
Now is have to study for my law paper..
Test next week -.-"
Then I will be a free lady..
Till the TARC war arrive again..
It is coming soon.. this is the warning~

JIA YOU EVERYONE IN EVERYTHING~

No comments:

Post a Comment