Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Howdy!
My long and most dream of break is here!!

My problem beside money is all gone!
Everything just work thing out it self I guess.

So for the pass few day,I was running all around.
My grands say morning see me for a sight the next thing I'm MIA,
till late night only will see me again. Haha.
My break is 3 weeks,this is only the first week of my holiday!
I gotta feeling it is going to be a good good holiday!

So chinese new year is very very very near.
In my do list most of it have been tick,
tell you a secret,I over spend and my parent is jumping up and down!
Haha,I'm a bad girl.
Spending money like pouring water.
What to do,girl what shopping always come first!
Hope you'll also have done your shooping and last min shopping

I hereby wish all a very happy chinese new year!

Signing off
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment