Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bury under a whole lots of things.

Got bury under a whole lots of things.
Assignment.Test.Presentation.
Tomorrow will be my last one and the most stress one.
Having a presentation alone first time.
Having lots of pressure on da shoulder now.

My classmate are so good in talking and presentation.
I will not give up so fast,still will try my best.
What happen tomorrow it is meant to happen.

Today,haix. Yes,I cry.
Hanson have me chase out of the class by William.
But is okay,he did said sorry.
My crying was not all about that.
Just that maybe too many things I pressure in my heart.
This was just a trigger of it.

So much better after crying,nothing matter anymore.
Forgive and forget,I'm damn good in it.
Got praise before lei. ^^

To Joyee,everything will be fine.
Don't worry ya!

To my friend.
Jia you in presentation and final.

Sign off,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment