Monday, March 8, 2010

Long Long Post

I gotta a feeling this will be a long post,but I still will post it.haha,you have the choice to read or just skip.

Sunday I have sushi @ funa zushi. 15 of us,and one of them is a brother (in term of buddha hood,we call someone.) he gave a small session of dhama,is about suffering. As every buddhist will learn that coming to earth we have two important feeling,happy,suffer. The world can be a very happy place so a place that have suffering. Every human in this world will have this feel no matter what religion are you. This topic got me thinking alot,a new way to see things.

We suffer is all cause of our mind,the mind is a magician.Can change everything and do alot of thing.The mind is wonderful thing if we use it in the right way. Brother have taught us how to reduce the suffering with some method,I'm still working on it.haha.

A few thing that hit me is,he told us we have to take charge of our life (something that I cant do),
don't be scare of being alone,being alone is a good thing but not loneliness (something that I cant even dare to do),smile and be happy cause I'm still here breathing everyday (something I have forget),never wait to do thing later,but start doing it now no one will know when is our last day (something I never dare to do again), be brave in life embrace everything (something that I'm too chicken to do so).

Now I only get to know that is so many thing that I am not doing,I find my life that I have live was meaningless. Nothing have been done,just the selfish me and me~!

This all have to change cause I only have this time to live.I will and wanna live to the fullness and have a different view of life,the beautiful side of it. Be positive and the world will be beautiful and life will be beautiful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got my result today,so I put on my new feeling.
I'm satisfy with my result and I'm grateful to you-know-who have help me alot.
No sadness,but just accept it with open heart.
Will try again next time.
3 more strikes to go.I will try to do so.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life.Love.Light.

Sign off,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment