Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lotsa Lotsa~

Lately like lotsa of thing happen.
With family mostly,lucky never plus friends.haha.
Is all sad stuff that I dont wish to say anymore,wait till I'm in the mood.
Studies also is in deep shit.
Lotsa of stoppage,have to get over it to get to the other side.
I just have to be a lil hardworking I guess, ^^

Lately I think,is I think I like grow up d.
Lotsa of stuff is seen in a different way,no longer the small lil girl anymore.
Know lotsa of stuff and how to handle things.
A small part of me don't wish to grow up.
I still wish to be a lil girl that have no trouble,just pure fun all the time.
Always will hope to be mummy and daddy lil girl.
Imma badly pamper girl by almost everyone.
Don't hate me cause you aint me. ^^
Love ya all.

Sign off,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment