Monday, March 22, 2010

Heartbroken

Lately been extremely down,due to lotsa of reason.
Reason that I may not say cause it will be stupid in the end.
Baby hui ask me don't always so moody.
I hope not to too.
Is myself and people beside me.

It is just sad,
I'm just invisible to them,I am there but just not there.
What the hell,I still going on with it like that with all the fakeness with me.
I hate putting on something that is not real for me.
I'm in a negative mood now,though is not all bad today.
Did at least get some jokes and play from the guys.

Is having friends this tiring?
You care too much,and in return you get your heartbreak.
You care less,you worry that in return that is what you will be getting.
It is a tough world around here.

Maybe,sometime i should just protect my heart more,
rather than keep breaking it.


Just plain sad me,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment