Monday, September 19, 2011

179th Stop.

She is starting to be more like me. Is it faith that bring us together?!? =3 who know right.
She is just a cute little adorable doggy,who is very clinging. She just love to sleep on my lap all the time. I have no idea why,but this will be a bad habit,as I know. She also hate to be alone during the night,she will cry till she is tired. So I try to made her as tired as possible during the day so that she can fall asleep during the night.

My day for today.

Wake up at 8am to fed Poppy and make sure she go toilet. Then I went back to sleep,normally I will just stay up and play with her for the whole morning but cause last night I slept at 2 in the morning made me too tired to play with her. So end up i slept till almost 12 in the afternoon. Have my brunch,so is Poppy have her lunch. Swimming around in the net,watch drama. (FYI, I almost out of drama. Due to the long sem break and work break I had) Reading some interesting blog and website keep me busy for a bit but it hurt my back bone cause I have sit there whole day.

I'm still thinking about college,tomorrow is the big day! My result coming out tomorrow! Ahh! What if I never get to continue?? One stupid sub make me so worry! =_=''


Is she a cutie or what? =3

No comments:

Post a Comment