Thursday, September 8, 2011

He is a hider. I'm a honester.

All of a sudden grandma got very sick today. Vomiting and not eating much make her dehydrated badly. Just now my aunty and uncle just sent her to hospital to go for dripping.

Thank GOD,Buddha that she is okay. I dont know what will I become if anything happen to her. I cant even think of it. She is the heart and soul for all of us in the family. Her age is catching up with her this is the fact I know. But there is always a hope that she will be healthy and safe always. She is the most important person to me.

I hope she have a long life to see me and guide me through life.

Today he came in to the office to work of course. Seeing him again now. It doesn't hurt as much as it use to be anymore. But the feeling of regret will never fade. Is still there and here. Once in a while it will appear in my head,it actually kills!

Cause of I'm too honest. This happen. I cant change nothing.

He is a hider. I'm a honester.

No comments:

Post a Comment