Friday, September 2, 2011

Life update.

Small update about life. I have been running around town a lot. Due to I finish my last paper, praying hard that I will pass my paper. I'm so lazy to work, I feel like going KL to study. Wanna forget things happen here at Klang, have a brand new start.

Have celebrated 3 friends birthday party. Wei Hong my primary friends birthday,attended the party and also second round. We went over to @live at first it suppose to be at Zouk,but Jay xin's dad said it was too far. So his day went and book @live for us and also order 12 bottle of black label for us.

Then is my bestie Xi Xi, her belated birthday. We have a surprise party for her. :3 She really got a shock see us appear at her house all of sudden. After that, I was suppose to go over to Yee Ling's party. But end up I dont really know her house so she also ask me not to go. So I went for second round at Chatime. :3

Sunday,went to Sunway Giza to uncle prawn to have dinner for Yee ling's birthday. It was like a wedding dinner. :3 cause of?!? There was 10 of us,and we call 8 dish for dinner. Haha.

This are the parties I attend too.

Then most of the time I hang around at home watching Secret Garden! Oh My God.
Hyun Bin is so handsome! I was already in love with since I watched his first drama. My name is Kim Sam Soon! Now he even more handsome!!

This are the small update with my life. :3
Today, I went out with Cory and Fen for Chatime again. Cause I was thirst for milk tea! In the end,my mummy sound me. Asking me to stop going out. =.='' My life will be so bored if never get to go out again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment