Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Poppy!

Skip work today. Having a very bad headache just now. But went and do some light work out feeling much more better.


So I got a miniature Schnauzer puppy on Monday, 12th of Sept. Was happy at first but end up being sad of the day. I made my mummy cry and sad. She even think that she is being a bad mummy cause we dont listen to her. That is so not true. Cause to me that bad mummy have already being kill by herself since I was 12.


That time I even plan to send off Poppy (that is her new name). It never work cause I feel that I with Poppy have a small bond though is just for few hours. Only when I call her only she will come, other call she just act dumb. Haha. My sister said when a doggy click with the master they eventually they will have some of the master behavior. Seriously I think is true. Like Scruffy, very fierce, like my elder sister. Bailey, very lazy, like Evelyn. Haha.  Poppy,they said is she eat a lot, like me? But in my opinion is she scare lonely,she always need me to be with her. This like me. =3 


Poppy now is going with the potty train. Is very tiring. Cause I have to keep watch her everywhere she go. Going toilet every one hours. making sure she drink water. But when it come to playing. She is the most cute little thing. After playing then is my relaxing time like now. She is sleep on my lap and I get to do some updating.


P/S : Mummy start to accept Poppy. Touching her is a good start. =3
I have to study very hard to keep Poppy in good position. Jia you~

This is how she sleep. =3 

No comments:

Post a Comment