Monday, July 27, 2009

Heart broken once again~

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

Everything is not the same again..
Everything have change..
I sat and think for a very long time what I am to do..
I try to clam down..but I can't really do so..
My heart have been torn into piece again..
Once again the heartache is back..

We use to be close.warm.happy.
What have happen was so sudden,
maybe is me,myself to blame all this.
But I can't seem to understand what have happen..
Thinking we shared something so special that is hard to break,
guess I was wrong..

The space and silent have full up between us..
All we have now is cold.silent.tears.

Her tears mean everything to you..
You did not even notice the tears I have fall.
And that show you have change..
Everything is not the same again..

--------------------------------------------
Got my leg hurt due to kicking the container..
I got very angry on saturday, cause of my shoe.
I got angry with my mum and sis..
Just that day don't feel right..
Then end up every one also have the moment of this..
My mum saying it must be a full moon..
swt..what it have to do with it I thinking..
------------------------------------------------
Wishing I have just act like nothing have happen..
Maybe will ease my pain that I having..

No comments:

Post a Comment