Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm tired d..

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥
Today just finished my BLO test..
I think I did not do well..
Haix.. sads.
Today also got presentation,so done one and one more to go..
Lately I feel this..
No use defending words that you will never say
And now that I'm sitting here thinking it through
I've never been anywhere cold as you
You never did give a damn thing, honey
But I cried, cried for you
And I know you wouldn't have told nobody if I died
Died for you (died for you)
Oh, what a shame
What a rainy ending give to a perfect day
Every smile you fake is so condescending
Counted all the scars you made
Now that I'm sitting her thinking it through
I've never been anywhere cold as you

Taylor Swift - Cold as you

This is what I feel and want to say to someone..
That someone make me feel this way..
She found someone better..
Every smile she fake is so condescending..
And I am counting the scars she made..
But she will never know how is it feel like..

Life is so hard,
There is never a easy life..
I feel so tired..
Fighting for all those thing that maybe I will never get..
Everyone tell me to keep going,but can I sit and rest?
I really want to keep myself up for few days..
Keeping away from the world. the peoples. the works. the feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment