Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Todays

♥~* My Life~ My World *~♥

So my tuesday morning are like every tuesday morning,
Going over to Xi Xi house and come back kl..
So today she plan to skip class..
Make me so want to too..
But due to my last min assignment,I don not have the chance.
Haix..
So go to class but it have cancel..
Haha.. What we do.. Well..
Like normal girl nothing to do then gossip lor..
I say my baby~ She is in a relationship now..
But not much people know about it..
Only some close friend know..
Well like every relationship sure have prolem..
Sure have to find way to slove it..
Any way I wish her all the best lor.. ^^
Ok back to my assignment..
BIG problem.. Not enough point..
Can faint lor.. My brain have been fully use up..
Have a very BIG headache..
Feel so dizzy but still have to go on..
What to do..last min only do..
Well lucky I got few lucky star with me..
Helped me alot.. ^^
Thank you KY and KC ^^
Very grateful have them if not I sure can not finish..
Well..now my assignment is in WIP statue.
Hope can finish in time and send to print..
Wish me luck~ cause I need every luck I can get now.. ^^
Add and plus oil everyone~ Jia you~ Gambateh~

No comments:

Post a Comment