Thursday, July 2, 2009

♥~* My Life~ My World*~♥

I saw him again today..
I know I will see him once in a while cause our class are only oppsite..
But when my life have become as calm as the wave..
There he is standing there,never change..
Still is he but the relation we have have change..
We are nothing now,not friend nor stranger..

I don't know how to face him..
All I can do is just keep walking and stay strong..
Never look back or him..
I told myself 'good girl you did it'
You did not look at him..

But I still miss the us..yet nothing can be done..
What have done is the best way to done it..

Lately very stress cause of the heavy studies..
Alots of assignment to do and lots of test too..
Got very stress up and buried under tons of book..

I really dont have friends like them..
They have walking beside me for almost a year plus..
They see me happy,sad,cry,crazy,and angry..
They are there always pull me up from the darkness..
And always there for me..
Well sometime I will rise my voice but after awhile we are ok..
Sometime I intend to get angry at her but she still will come back..

But we have our weakness..
We know each other but there are something we still keep from each other..
We still havent reach the level where we can talk about everything yet..
But I hope we can get to there one day..
ok? Xi,Ling and Lian?
Thank for staying with me till now..
I know sometime I am very bit*hy but you'll still will be here for me..
*hugs* *kiss*

Falling in love with Taylor Swift songs..

No comments:

Post a Comment