Thursday, April 25, 2013

207th Stops

So this story started last two days ago, the gang decided to come out to yam cha with an additional person to join us, lets call that person T.  I with T have a history, it was way back. T said something which was very hurtful despite that we were friend that time, and T talk bad about me in front of my bff, X! Lol..

Anyway, I have forgiven her about that matter and I have agree to hang out that's why it lead to yam cha. Well, I did try to be friendly and start talking to T, but all she talk about was the bag pack trip she went! Repeat and repeat! Like a spoil recorder. In the end we went back to my place cause the gang wanna have some wine and sing k.

And the story continue the next day which is yesterday.
So yesterday we went on an awesome activity with the gang, we went bike riding in Taman Pertanian Shah Alam. It is nice that once in awhile we get away from the city and enjoy mother nature, it is a semi jungle to say, with lotsa of activity you can do. I have link above to get more information about it.

This is where the hell hole start! After a 10 mins ride up and down hill, it was exhausting, despite it is morning and I did not get enough sleep. So till a junction we have a pit stop cause I and C, another fellow from the gang, which he and I was feeling dizzy. The machine gun war start, more on the one side firing though, T start to comment about me being weak and fat. Yes, I don't deny that I am, I'm not a outdoor girl. So you don't need to be mean in keep commenting about it, during that time I don't really reply anything, I just let her say whatever crap her wanna say and be it.

So after that none of the gang join in with her to shoot me, she eventually shut up, and then I start to talk about I wanna go visit Paris and Korea which I was craving for! T just jump right in and start saying, use your own money to go, I was like WTF is wrong with her,deep inside my brain though, and this is when X back me up by tell her, I'm  getting my load soon and is my future money, so count as I'm going with my money and plus we will be going over UK to study soon! Opps! Got burn! Ngek ngek!

There is one particular event that made us think is she dumb or what! A Malay guy mention that there was a case of people got lost in the Taman, well is still a jungle so there are still wanderer wandering in the area, so the Malay guys was just tell us to be careful and stuff. However that bimbo, out of the sudden blaming GOD that on the disappearing in front of the Malay guy, talking on top of the voice! During that time, I was thinking, what would idiot say such thing! Speechless.. The gang agree with me it was stupid! =.=''

Anyway, with all this drama going on I still able to make myself enjoy this trip with the gang. I didn't let her put me down! Yeah! For people who like camping around mother nature or want to experiences mother nature, this is a good place.

That all for now~ Tata~ Sorry that it is so lengthy 



Life have up and down, knowing when to stop and have a break to start the journey again, with a better mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment