Tuesday, April 30, 2013

212nd Stops

Finally!!! Finally!!
All my worry have gone pass me~
I pass all my papers!!
Now I can shout to the world, I can go UK d!!

My longest dream came true~
I'm thankful to all my college teacher who guides me through college.
OMG! I'm so happy, I even did my happy chicken dance for 15 mins.
Embarrassing I know, but I'm too happy so what the hell, chicken dancing again~

Now all I have to do is start packing and get my UK stuff and do all my payment for UK!
O lei~ O lei o lei~ o lei~ o lei~ ooo lei~~~
Hoho, okay I will stop gloating now.

For those who have a dreams, don't stop believing in it.
Even though my dream is very small, but the feeling of it come true is something special.
Work hard and never give up!
Jia you all!! =3

UK I'm coming~~

No comments:

Post a Comment