Sunday, April 28, 2013

210th Stops

Music, have been around for century.
People say, music touch the person when the lyric speak their feeling.
I totally agree to that!
Music have always been this way to me, I listen according to my mood and feeling.

There is this weird thing I do, I have song that represent people around me. Well some of them have, not all.
So I would like to share some, which is mostly my exes.

First love, during love time it was "Take Me to Your Heart, MLTR" and during break up it was " Bleeding Love, Leona Lewis"
Second love, during the time was " Never Told you, Colbie Calliat" and during break up was " Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart, Alicia Keys" and "Set Fire to the Rain, Adele"
Third love, during was " Teenage Dream, Katy Perry" and during break up was " Someone like you, Adele"

Whenever this few song play on the radio or my friend sing it, it will always remind me of them.
The greatest love of my life. Well use to be.
To me Adele song is the best in describing broke heart and knowing you are strong enough to stand up!
And you are worth it! =3

Power of Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment